The Prince Albert Fire Department provides public education programming to residents and visitors of the city.
The Life Safety Education programs and fire station tours are delivered to a diverse number of audiences through a variety of ongoing initiatives on a regular basis.
- Fire extinguisher course and demonstration
- Fire station tours for school children
- Seniors fire safety talks
- Fire prevention and Safety awareness presentations in schools
- Special hazard ice safety talks in schools (grades K to 3)
- Babysitting fire safety courses
- A fire station open house in October during Fire Prevention Week - includes a tour of the station, prizes for children, safety literature and equipment demonstrations.
Individuals and organizations are welcome to book a tour or a presentation. Please provide the following information:
- Number of children and group ages
- Number of adults (1 adult per 7 children 5 to 12 years of age, 1 adult per 2 children 2.5 to 4 years of age)
- Date requested (minimum two weeks prior notice is required)
- Time requested
- Name of organization
- Name of contact person
- Organization phone number
- Organization email address
- Address of your location (if requesting a presentation)
NOTE: When we schedule a request, the firefighters may have to respond to an emergency, thus we cannot guarantee availability.
To book a tour, go to the Contact Us page and select "Book a Tour" from the dropdown box.